call now (910) 867-9500

Flood Insurance

Regular homeowners insurance policies do not cover flood damage. If your home is filled with water as a result of rising bodies of water (storm drain backup, lakes, rivers, streams, ponds, oceans), then homeowners policies will not cover the damage. Purchasing a policy through the National Flood Insurance Program (NFIP) can protect your building property and/or your personal property, depending on the type of coverage you purchase. Some areas are considered a high-risk zone, and mortgage companies require you to have flood insurance. Let us help you find the right flood insurance coverage (whether it’s a traditional policy through NFIP or excess flood programs through private companies). See which carriers we represent!


921 S. McPherson Church Road
Fayetteville, NC 28303-5368

Independent Insurance Group

Office: (910) 867-9500
Fax: (910) 867-9292 


HOURS: 8:00am - 5:00pm Monday -Friday